Monday 1 August, 2011

MusicMonday - ♫ Relaxing Romantic Violin Music- My Way (Valeri Glava) ♫

Bookmark and Share

Relaxation music for stressed out moms! hehe.. this is my fave music when am depressed or stressed out from the daily rough courses of life. I always loved music by the violin and as a child i used to play my grandpa's violin, though i wish i could play it still, and professionally :)

Hope you all enjoy this relaxation video and give me your feedback. Have a happy MM :)




Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the ACTUAL LINK POST here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

1 comments:

Namz said...

That was a very nice rendition of My Way. Thanks for sharing. Happy MM!

Namz recent post Peace Train