Monday 9 August, 2010

MusicMonday - ♫ Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris ♫

Bookmark and Share

Canadian singer Justin Bieber (16) Tries to woo his girlfriend back in the video below. I'm sure this is loved by most of our teens worldwide and why only the teens, but every music lover! Great rhythm and catchy drumming beats.

Bieber said, "It starts off, I really like this girl, but we didn't [get] along; we couldn't be together. Basically I want her back and [I'm] kind of going through the whole thing. I'm chasing her around, trying to get her, and she's kind of playing hard to get, but I'm persistent. I keep going

The song 'Baby' is the teens biggest hit to date so enjoy the vid and have a great music monday :).








Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

0 comments: