Thursday 21 February, 2008

Craft ideas for kids

Bookmark and Share


Aren't these daffodils pretty? Welcome spring (or St David's Day) with this pretty bunch of handmade daffodils - an easy craft for kids of all ages.

You will need:

Egg box
Orange paint
Yellow card
Glue
Green drinking straws
Sticky tape

Instructions:

Paint the bottom of an egg box orange. Leave to dry.

Cut out 6 flower shapes from yellow card.

Cut the egg box into the individual compartments, gluing them to the centre of the flower shapes as the trumpet.

Tape a green straw to the back of each daffodil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it! I'm making my own craft website- Craftcorner.synthasite.com
and was wondering if you could give me some ideas.
-Lee Davenport age-12

Anonymous said...

Anymore I mean. May I use this one?
-Lee Davenport too.

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , perhaps very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://ulehovyhop.servetown.com/yfukyg.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to become rich